When you are picking out introduction songs you should take into account how the song really sounds with someone talking over it. One of the group/bands/person we recommend the most this year was Calvin Harris. His songs have a great beat and much of the song is instrumental. This means the emphasis is on you and your bridal party.
Here are the top songs we used this year.
- We Found Love – Calvin Harris and Rihanna
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Let’s Go – Calvin Harris
- Bring Em Out – TI
- Good Feeling – Flo Rida
- Give Me Everything – Pitbull
- I’m Shipping Up to Boston – Dropkick Murphys
- Dynamite – Taio Cruz
We also recommend the bride and groom to choose a different song than the rest of the bridal party for their introduction. This makes for a much grander entrance as it can be built up.